Blocked Drains Liverpool – CC Drainage Ltd
At CC drainage we offer a reliable and comprehensive drainage service throughout Liverpool and the North West. Our fully certified and experienced engineers are available 7 days a week to repair all of your drainage dilemmas.
Using the latest drain unblocking technology, we offer domestic and commercial drainage services at genuinely low prices, all works are completed to the highest standard regardless of size and we assure you of our best attention at all times.
Blockages in pipes can be nasty, you may have a blockage if you have any of the following:
- You find it difficult to flush your toilet
- Your sink or bath empties very slowly
- You notice a bad smell coming from your drains.
When waste water is unable to flow away it can come back up from the toilet or sink, flooding your home. If you think there is a blockage or if your property has been flooded by our public sewer, give us a call.
Tips to keep your drains flowing
Blocked drains are usually caused by:
- Fat, oil and left over food that congeals and sets hard in pipes
- Wipes- Wipes are one of the biggest causes of blockages in the drainage system, even ‘flushable’ wipes do not break down and build up a blockage.
- Sanitary items (towels, nappies, tampons)
Avoid blockages using our top tips
- Bin it ! – Wrap up sanitary items, nappies, wipes etc and put them in the bin
- Leave leftover cooking oil, fat and food to cool and put it in the bin
- Chemicals, solvents, engine oil and paint should be taken to your local refuse or recycling site
- Medicines, tablets, syringes and needles should be taken to your pharmacist, hospital or health authority for safe disposal.
At CC drainage Ltd we understand even following our tips at times blockages still occur!
We recommend regular drain cleaning and jetting as a cost effective method to prevent blockages in the future. Regular drain maintenance is a great scheme for both private and commercial customers to ensure your drains are clean and healthy, minimising drain interruptions in the future. The contract can be tailored to meet your requirements, however we recommend drain cleaning twice a year to reduce the need for unblocking in an emergency.
So with our fast response times and free estimates why would you go anywhere else? Take advantage of our advance services today. Whether you have a small domestic blockage or require some extensive work in a commercial setting get in touch with us today!
Directions to Our Drain Cleaning Premises
CC Drainage Ltd specializes in drain unblocking, driveway cleaning and other services to help have your home looking and functioning well. We are located at, CC Drainage Ltd, 144 E Millwood Rd, Speke, Liverpool L24 6SG. Please call 0800 061 4349 to schedule your appointment. Use the map below for directions on where to find us.